"if it moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does"

Manchester City score a whopping 1

After all the money spent in the last couple of weeks at Man City, all they could produce was a single goal to beat Kaiser Chiefs (not the band). And Gareth Barry made his debut, playing for around an hour, after costing Mark Hughes 12 million pounds.

The goal cam from a City 'old boy' Stephen Ireland at half time. Barry almost scored at half time and Etuhu blazed his shot after going past the 'Chief's goalkeeper.

Adebayor will join with his team mates and possibly make his City debut along with Carlos Tevez when City go to battle on Saturday.

I know it's only pre-season friendlies, but wouldn't you want the main eleven, the nucleus of your squad to play every game whether you have new players or not. I like Mark Hughes as a manager but with all these signings all I see for him is failure. I hope not. Prove me wrong Sparky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment