"if it moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does"

Bayern 4 Milan 1

WOW! Bayern thumped AC Milan 4-1 in the Audi Cup. That causes some serious concern. I understand that Milan played in the US as pre-season frendlies, but please.......what the hell is Milan doing?? I wish Berlusconi would just appoint his old boys back as coaches and scouts. His old boys being Franco Baresi, Frank Rijkaard, Ruud Gullit, Marco Van Basten and ask Poalo Maldini to be a defense coach.

I have a confession. I like to see Milan win, but this isn't the way to do it. Leonardo was a good player but i don't think he has the managerial qualities like coaches i mentioned. It's like Galliani is happy as long as any body is in the hot seat, not the right body.
I hope Milan can surprise me this season, but i fail to see them even making it into the Europa League this time around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment