"if it moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does"

Ribery on the move?

Bayern Munich General Manager Uli Hoeness has possibly given Perez and Real Madrid some hope that the German outfit would listen to offers for the French international star Franck Ribery.

"We would only consider it if somebody did something crazy," said Hoeness.

Now, maybe it's just me, but why would you say that if you really don't want to sell him. If he's such an asset, you just say "No, go away"! Am I right? I believe I am!

Ribery is a fine, skillful player who I think would fit in anywhere (except Liverpool.....mainly because of Benitez' "fine tuning"). To me, this means that Hoeness doesn't really care if Ribery goes, because if he did, Hoeness could possibly buy 4 or 5 good players with the money from this transfer, if it ever happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment