"if it moves, kick it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does"

Ibrahimovic may be going to London.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic may be on his way to Chelsea if Chelsea's former 'Special One' agrees to it. Chelsea are offering £50m cash, Deco and Carvalho to secure this transaction.
And Ibrohimovic isn't shy on moving to London either.

He said: "I am fully aware that Chelsea want to sign me and, of course, it is very flattering. They are one of the biggest teams in Europe and the Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world."

The Swedish international will talk to Inter top dog Massimo Moratti and manager Jose Mourinho to discuss his future with the Serie A champs. If he signs for Chelsea, his wages will overshadow the current Chelsea top earners Terry and Lampard.

But Ibrahimovic has been quick to claim that the proposed move is not about money.

He insisted: "Money is not the most important thing. I will base my decision on what's good for me, what suits me.
"It is about asking: will I still be able to be special in the league that I am going to, the team I am going to? Are my qualities right for the Premier League or not?"

So Chelsea are going to offload 2 players for one. It doesn't matter how many players they offload, or bring in, Chelsea have too many stars, who stick their chests out while walking around the training ground and repeatedly saying to themselves "I'm the best Chelsea has because i cost this much"
STOP IT!!!!!!!!
And i'm sorry Zlatan, if you think that Chelsea are one of the biggest team in Europe, then i have to ask you.....Where were you back in the mid 90's when Chelsea were only getting to mid table positions?
When i think of the biggest teams in Europe, i think of teams who have been at the top of their respective leagues for more than 10-20 years, and who have EARNED the name 'Champions', not a team who bought everyone in sight and won the Premier League for 2 years and can't seem to do it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment